- You’re walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
- You’re walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
- What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
- You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your Dream Home. Describe its size.
- Is your Dream Home surrounded by a fence?
- You enter your Dream Home. You walk to the dining area and see the dining table. Describe what you see on and around the table.
- You exit your Dream Home through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
- What do you do with the cup?
- You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
- How will you cross the water?
This has been a Relational-Psychology Test. The answers given to the questions have been shown to have relevance to the values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives.
- The person you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
- The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
- The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems, (passive/aggressive).
- The size of your Dream Home is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
- No fence around your Dream Home is indicative of an open personality - people are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence around your Dream Home indicates a closed personality -you’d prefer people not to drop by unannounced.
- If your answer did not include food, people or flowers, then you are generally unhappy.
- The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in Question 1. For example, Styrofoam and Paper are disposable. Metal, Glass and Porcelain are durable.
- Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards the person in named in Question 1.
- The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your desire for love.
- How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your love life.